Today, I am going to teach you one of the recipes I use! It is making Cheese and Egg Toast. I like to use this when I am short on time or when I want to make something quick!
- 2 Slices of Bread
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Parsley Powder
- 2 Eggs
- A Spoon
- Get a plate or a oven pan, put the 2 slices of bread on top and press the middle of the bread with a spoon.
- Put mayonnaise all over the border of the bread.
- In the middle of the bread where you pressed with the spoon, put the egg to each of the bread.
- Put the mozzarella cheese all over the bread, but try to avoid the yolk.
- Put some parsley powder on the yolk.
- Bake for 12 minutes in a preheated 180 degree oven.
This delicious recipes come from my favorite cooking website: www.10000recipe.com